Mocro Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mocro gunz are back!!!

Mocro Gunz client comming soon!

Jake for Dev

JakeNoX
    JakeNoX
    Hobbit
    Hobbit

Jake for Dev Empty Jake for Dev

Post  JakeNoX Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Name:Jake

GMT -/+:Canada-usa -6:00

Contact(MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, E-Mail, etc.):light4674 @ yahoo.com , steam ID - JakeNoX(im on this allday)skype- jake.nox

Tell us about yourself:well i started creating models since 2008 from runescare to gunz back and forth, i find my self in peace while making models, i enjoy it

What times are you available?usally over 10 hours + on day offs and weekends
    weekdays- 4-7 hours

What can you contribute to Mocro GunZ? loads of models i found and created and i dont think finding the models of websites are considered leeching

What makes you think that you are good enough to work at Mocro GunZ?
    i used to play mocrogunz since v4.0 i think i am worthy

Past Server/s? Ventimice. sytes. net(currently its not working for me but if you look in the dev apps you can find mine

Proof that you've worked on past servers: Ventimice. sytes. net no scapes

Work that has been already made before(No leeching or consequences will include being banned) ill upload pics asap(probably tomorrow cause im on a diff comp ^^)
    -edit-these are some pics from january 31st dont judge cause today is august 2nd
    i43. servimg . com/u/f43/16/73/25/15/blende12 .jpg <------- take off space
    i43. servimg . com/u/f43/16/73/25/15/blende13 .jpg <------- take off space
    i43. servimg . com/u/f43/16/73/25/15/blende14 .jpg <------- take off space
    im more experienced then i was 8 months ago trust me

Work that you have made for Mocro GunZ: none yet

Programs used to create the work above: metaseq, blender, photoshop

Closing Sentence:If you dont think i am worthy its alright just wanted to share my creativity to this community

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:13 am